Warning: Use of undefined constant referer - assumed 'referer' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /usr/home/essaywo/public_html/essays on line 102

Warning: Use of undefined constant host - assumed 'host' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /usr/home/essaywo/public_html/essays on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/essaywo/public_html/essays:102) in /usr/home/essaywo/public_html/essays on line 106

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/essaywo/public_html/essays:102) in /usr/home/essaywo/public_html/essays on line 109
Creatine 2 - School Essays

Creatine 2


Creatine, Beneficial or Waste of $$$$$? Having finally resolved to work out at the gym, you sweat and toil for weeks on end only to look in the mirror and see little to show for it. It's the paradox of the New Year's resolution exerciser. Seeing physical results can help exercisers stay true to their fitness programs, yet for many it takes months to achieve noticeable muscle changes. Creatine Monohydrate has become the most popular supplement in the world among individuals interested in bodybuilding and fitness. As you probably know creatine (usually in the form of creatine Monohydrate) is a supplement taken to enhance anaerobic performance? Creatine Monohydrate is a white, odorless ...

Want to read the rest of this paper?
Join Essayworld today to view this entire essay
and over 50,000 other term papers

reactions can occur. Creatine Monohydrate is a precursor to creatine phosphate. By supplementing with CM, CP levels in muscle apparently are maximized, and more muscular work can occur, since there are greater energy reserves to use. Approximately 95% of the body's creatine supply is found in the skeletal muscles. The remaining 5% are scattered throughout the rest of the body, with the highest concentrations in the heart, brain and testes. A skeletal muscle itself does not produce creatine, but utilizes the creatine originating in the liver and kidneys. The human body gets most of the creatine it needs from food or dietary supplements. Creatine is easily absorbed from the intestinal tract into the bloodstream. Rich dietary sources of creatine include red muscle meats (beef) as well as fish. Creatine, however, is sensitive to heat and cooking, and the full amounts available in these food sources may be reduced during normal preparation. When dietary consumption is ...

Get instant access to over 50,000 essays.
Write better papers. Get better grades.


Already a member? Login

this may seem kind of trivial, some researchers today think that one of the stimulating factors of steroid use is water retention. Anabolic steroids may actually work in part because of cellular fluid retention in the muscles. The swelling action and the related stretching of the cells may in and of itself cause a reaction, which stimulates the muscle cells to grow. So in some respects creatine might be as good as steroids. Whether you're an accomplished athlete or you've just started an exercise program, you need to know about creatine. Many supplements touted over the years as muscle builders have come and gone, but creatine is here to stay. Creatine has many benefits, but also ...

Succeed in your coursework without stepping into a library.
Get access to a growing library of notes, book reports,
and research papers in 2 minutes or less.


CITE THIS PAGE:

Creatine 2. (2005, October 8). Retrieved October 2, 2022, from http://www.essayworld.com/essays/Creatine-2/34536
"Creatine 2." Essayworld.com. Essayworld.com, 8 Oct. 2005. Web. 2 Oct. 2022. <http://www.essayworld.com/essays/Creatine-2/34536>
"Creatine 2." Essayworld.com. October 8, 2005. Accessed October 2, 2022. http://www.essayworld.com/essays/Creatine-2/34536.
"Creatine 2." Essayworld.com. October 8, 2005. Accessed October 2, 2022. http://www.essayworld.com/essays/Creatine-2/34536.
JOIN NOW
Join today and get instant access to this and 50,000+ other essays


PAPER DETAILS
Added: 10/8/2005 09:58:30 AM
Category: Science & Nature
Type: Free Paper
Words: 1792
Pages: 7

Save | Report

SHARE THIS PAPER

SAVED ESSAYS
Save and find your favorite essays easier

SIMILAR ESSAYS
The Use Of Supplements Creatine...
Creatine 2
The Effects Of Creatine
The Advantages Of Creatine For
Creatine Supplements And Athlet...
Should Athletes Use Creatine?
Creatine 3
Creatine
Componants Of Life
High Intensity vs High Volume R...
Copyright | Cancel | Contact Us

Copyright © 2022 Essayworld. All rights reserved